One of the images we used as inspiration when we designed our backyard with pool & surrounding.
I have checked in on family & friends on FB during the Swedish summer & all seemed to enjoy their summer, when the sun is up & working, which haven’t always been the case. Summer is over by now, back home. At the same time, we are heading into the first days of spring, in Australia. Not that we can complain about the winter weather – sunny, hot & truly wonderful, all in all.
We have pool thoughts in terms of our backyard. We have in any case come so far, that we’ve agree that it should be a tall form slender pool that’s ideal for swimming. We want to save some of the garden to fruit trees & greenery, of course. This is still in its infancy & a lot could happen before we take the first steps. So meanwhile, I’m enjoying all kinds of pools around the world, through some web browsing. Life can be so simple sometimes, right? Everything is within reach in terms of inspiration. These pools are more from a holiday angle but it’s nice anyway. That ‘s what pool-life is about, after all.
1. White & blue luxury / google.com
2. Fresh & salty water in sight / fancy.com
3. Pure beauty / aoolayercake.com
4. Lap pool / TSC PENTHOUSE POOL
5. Karmajimbaran resort, Bali / google.com
6. Relaxing environment / mensreverie.com
7. Coastal feeling / charmingspaces
8. Lazy days / inspired-design
9. Hotel Katikies, Santorini / photobucket.com
10. Beautiful surrounding / giftsoflife.tumblr
11. Villa d’Este, Lake Como / flickr.com
12. Hall, Shimla, India / skonah.seem
13. Playa Vik José Ignacio, Uruguay / pinterest.com
14. Dusit Thani /Maldives triparoundthai.com
15. One & Only Reethi Rah, Maldives / Google.com
Take care / Marie
Not that I think it works with a sofa, especially with white cover, by the poolside. But it sure looks both nice & relaxing. It’s very beautiful with coral-blue water, the white wide sofa & orange coloured cushions. With a broad sun hat & an iPad close at hand, it would probably feel as if it’s close enough, the best thing you ever can buy for money, with the risk of sounding superficial. Who said you can’t buy happiness 🙂
Take care / Marie